An independent house located in a peaceful residential area, with good sunlight and ventilation. Rental…
A plot of 2099 Sq.ft in Nandi Nest, Chikkaballapur. Price Breakup : ₹ 30.0 Lac, ₹ 1,67,999 Approx.…
The property is located in Chikkajala. We have a total of 5 Plots. PLOT 1…
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
GET IN TOUCH
For all your property management needs!
If you stay away from a house you own in India (maybe because you’re an NRI or you live in a large city like Bangalore and the home you live in is too far from another house you own), you’ll find it hard to manage your property in India. If you don’t perform regular maintenance and repairs, your house will degrade. Property management companies are adept and experts at managing houses, and you can benefit from our services.
A good property management company should:
- manage repairs and maintenance
- find new tenants
- tenant verification
- tenant management
- rent collection
Yes, because our services safeguard, enhance, and monetize your property. How? Through periodic inspection and maintenance activities, property monitoring, and tenant management.
A good property management company in India should:
- Have an on-ground team
- Be property experts
- Have their own advertising and listing portal
- Have contacts with other property advertisers and listing companies
- Have vendor contacts
- Provide regular reports to property owners
- Be available for communication
Very easy. Drop us a message, we’ll contact you with a service catalogue and a quote, we’ll inspect your property, and we’re good to start.
We manage all your responsibilities on your behalf. We manage the property, find tenants, manage tenants, etc.
They should be transparent about services and costs. They should have on-ground property managers. Their services should cover all aspects of property management.
It depends on the number of services required. Drop us a message for a quote.
- Check the services they provide. Do they cover everything you need?
- Are the prices reasonable? Will the collected rent and yearly real estate price increase cover the service cost?
- Do they send periodic reports?
- Do they have a base or on-ground manager at the location of your property?
- Are they experienced?
- Check online reviews
We have property management services in Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai and Pune.